Explore Social Impact Jobs & FinTech Careers at MentorWorks. Apply Today!
We Fund Education
We Help Realize Dreams
We Do Well by Doing Good
Creating Impact = Your Best Job Ever
At MentorWorks, Intelligence + Passion + Grit = Limitless Potential
WHO WE ARE
MentorWorks Education Capital, Inc. (MentorWorks) is a workforce development, fintech venture that provides income-based financing (also known as Income Share Agreements) with a mission to open pathways to education and careers for students and candidates who may not have had the financial or social capital to do it on their own.
We not only provide an alternative to traditional fixed payment installment loans for students in higher education, certificate, and technical programs, but we also offer career support and access to jobs through our proprietary Talent Accelerator Platform (TAP), apprenticeships and employer connections.
WHO WE NEED
MentorWorks has been built by intelligent, hard-working, and passionate people who want to be part of something vastly different and truly effect change. We want people that dream big and possess a work ethic that inspires those around them. We are looking for forward-thinking individuals. You will not be micromanaged. Instead, you will have the freedom and responsibility to achieve your goals and will be accountable for setting and meeting expectations.
WHO YOU ARE
- You want to work with passionate and talented people who are always looking for ways to make things better.
- You desire a work environment where respect, mutual trust, and egoless collaboration are paramount.
- You like being part of a team that has a reputation for excellence and gives back to the community by educating and mentoring.
- You want to work on products and accounts that have outsized impact and reach.
WHAT WE OFFER
MentorWorks full-time employee benefits include:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- $50,000 life insurance (with option to add additional coverage)
- Flexible and Unlimited Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Remote Work Environment
- 401K Plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- 17+ Paid Company Holidays
- 8 paid holidays
- Thanksgiving Week Break (3 days, Wed-Fri)
- End of Year Holiday Break (at least 5 business days)
Current Job Openings
You must be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident or legally authorized to work in the U.S. for consideration.
You’re a multi-disciplinary design generalist who’s equally comfortable at all stages of the product design lifecycle, from research and information architecture to visual and production design to prototyping and animation. You have a track record of leading high-profile product initiatives to great outcomes for users and businesses alike… See More
The Director is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and operations to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Director also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals… See More
WANT TO WORK AT MENTORWORKS?
It’s OK if there are no positions that are a match for what you want to do. We will have lots of future hiring needs so please send resume and cover letter via email to Micha Sabovik, MentorWorks COO.