Explore a Career at MentorWorks
We Fund Education
We Help Realize Dreams
We Do Well by Doing Good
Creating Impact = Your Best Job Ever
At MentorWorks, Intelligence + Passion + Grit = Limitless Potential
WHO WE ARE
MentorWorks Education Capital, Inc. (MentorWorks) is a Fintech venture that provides income-based financing (also known as Income Share Agreements) to students in higher education and certificate programs. Our mission is to open pathways to education and careers for students and candidates who may not have had the financial or social capital to do it on their own.
We make quality education affordable and employment available to all students, regardless of background, and to help them develop the most fruitful career pathways. We not only provide student loan alternatives but also career support and access to jobs through our proprietary Talent Accelerator Platform (TAP) for free online career coaching.
WHO WE NEED
MentorWorks has been built by intelligent, hard-working, and passionate people who want to be part of something vastly different and truly effect change. We want people that dream big and possess a work ethic that inspires those around them. We are looking for forward-thinking individuals who produce solutions rather than wait for them. You will not be micromanaged. Instead, you will have the freedom and responsibility to achieve your goals and will be accountable for setting and meeting expectations.
WHO YOU ARE
- You want to work with passionate and talented people who are always looking for ways to make things better.
- You desire a work environment where respect, mutual trust, and egoless collaboration are paramount.
- You want colleagues who take their work seriously but not themselves, and who know how to let loose and have a good time.
- You like being part of a team that has a reputation for excellence and gives back to the community by educating, mentoring, and sponsoring.
- You want to work on products and accounts that have outsized impact and reach.
- You believe in sweating the details, giving a damn about quality, and taking pride in going the extra mile.
WHAT WE OFFER
Aside from the opportunity to do your best work yet with a fast, fun and forward team on a worthy mission at a competitive salary all the while doing good for students, MentorWorks employee benefits also include:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Flexible and Unlimited Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Remote Work Environment
- 401K Plan
- Payroll-Deduction Savings Account (optional)
- Professional Development Opportunities
- 17+ Paid Company Holidays
- 8 paid holidays
- Thanksgiving Week Break (3 days, Wed-Fri)
- End of Year Holiday Break (at least 5 business days)
Current Job Openings
You’re a multi-disciplinary design generalist who’s equally comfortable at all stages of the product design lifecycle, from research and information architecture to visual and production design to prototyping and animation. You have a track record of leading high-profile product initiatives to great outcomes for users and businesses alike… See More
WANT TO WORK AT MENTORWORKS?
It’s OK if there are no positions that are a match for what you want to do. We will have lots of future hiring needs so please send resume and cover letter via email to Micha Sabovik, MentorWorks COO.