HIGH-IMPACT HIRING PARTNERSHIP FOR EMPLOYERS
Extend Your Brand & Hiring Reach
Get Pre-Qualified, Top-Talent Matches
Promote Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
Industry-Leading Organizations that Hire MentorWorks Candidates
Key Benefits of MentorWorks Hiring Partnership
- Save time and money sourcing qualified talent + amplify your employer brand and reach
- Shorten time-to-hire with thoughtfully curated candidate referrals from a diverse talent pool
- Demonstrate actionable engagement in diversity + inclusion initiatives
- Influence education programs + training priorities based on future workforce requirements
- Leverage our data insights to inform + optimize your recruitment strategy
- Extend the capabilities and professional network of your team to build talent pipeline
How MentorWorks’ Hiring Partner Program Works
WE COLLABORATE + LISTEN
Onboarding is simple. We gather information re: your specific hiring needs, requirements, and timelines. We also capture what defines candidate success in terms of interpersonal skills and culture fit. Our team debriefs and the matching begins.
WE PRE-VET + DELIVER
Before a candidate enters the MentorWorks talent pool, both their education and work experience are validated. Moreover, we’ve gotten to know their individual career goals and personalities. This enables us to present only interview-ready, serious candidates.
WE FACILITATE + FOLLOW UP
MentorWorks serves as an extension of your recruitment team – whether you are preparing for future hiring or actively sourcing candidates. Our outcome-driven approach ensure successs through rapid turnaround, highly qualified candidates, and proactive follow-up.
WHAT PARTNER PARTICIPATION LOOKS LIKE
About MentorWorks – Who We Are & What We Do
THE MENTORWORKS MISSION
Our mission is to open pathways to education and careers for students and candidates who may not have had the financial or social capital to do it on their own.
MENTORWORKS FUND & SUPPORT MODEL
Which Candidates We Help & Fund
- College juniors & seniors and Master’s degree / post-graduate students
- Trainees in boot-camp, professional or trade certificate programs
- Aspiring career-changers & experienced professionals facing unemployment
How We Support Job Candidates
- Talent Accelerator Platform (TAP) – comprehensive, personalized job search & career coaching program
- MW Labs Experience – experiential learning opportunities to propose solutions to hiring employers
- Employer Engagement – live virtual events with employers, mentoring sessions and practice interviews
What Experience We Bring
Our leadership and senior management team members have an average of 25+ years of experience. Among us are tenured professors and operations executives from top-ranked universities as well as VPs and senior directors of marketing, technology, and operations from successful tech startups, Fortune 500 companies and Wall Street financial firms.
GET ACCESS TO OUR CURATED & DIVERSE TALENT POOL
When considering candidates for MentorWorks’ funds or career programs, we evaluate their education, internship and/or professional experiences, career goals and assess their grit.
We define “grit” as a combination of demonstrated resilience, strong work ethic, and proven ability to set and achieve goals.
ANATOMY OF THE MENTORWORKS CANDIDATE MIND