IT Operations is booming and the demand for Cybersecurity professionals is unmatched. The number of jobs is expected to grow by 28% from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations. Proper certification is essential to enter the field and cybersecurity bootcamps can fast track your career.
- Learn critical tools needed to identify cyber threats and devise appropriate defense strategies.
- Gain technical and management perspectives of computer forensic investigation.
- Get real-world experience on live systems and networks to plan and conduct security assessments.
Code Fellows Cyber Security Bootcamp
Cybersecurity Bootcamp Program Comparisons
Cost Comparison of Cybersecurity Bootcamps
- Code Fellows Cybersecurity Bootcamp: $12,000
Time Commitment of Cybersecurity Bootcamps
- Code Fellows Bootcamp: 23 Weeks
Cybersecurity Bootcamp Graduates Have Careers in Cybersecurity at These Employers
Not Sure Cybersecurity Bootcamp Is For You?
Take our Python Basics course! This course will paint a picture of the ins and outs of Python, how it can be used, and help you crack the code of your career path.
Articles about Cybersecurity Careers and Cybersecurity Bootcamps
A study of 683 data analytics & data science job descriptions and 36 technical skills from MentorWorks Insights to help you land a well-paying job as a data analyst. If you’re reading this, you are likely seriously considering a career in…MORE
In recent years, school options for students in America have increased rapidly with the number of higher educational institutions, certificate programs, and skill-based learning initiatives that have come to market. With so many avenues…MORE